“Creepypasta stories in two sentences”


hello friends, cannot go to sleep at midnight?
try to read this simple story.
have a nice night
lets's get creepy...


     1.“You arrived at home, tired of working all day and start taking a rest. You wanted to reach the lamp’s switch , but a cold hand was touched by you”.

    2."My daughter doesn’t want to stop crying and screaming in the middle of night. So I come to her grave and ask her to shut up, but it is useless."


    3."You lie down on with your legs hanging beside on your bed. Suddenly a hand pulls your legs."

     4."I always assumed my cat has a problem with its eyes, its gaze (pandangan) always focuses on something on my face. Until someday, I realize that what my cat sees is something behind me."


     5."Don’t read the next sentence. When you read the last word, I die."

     6."A girl heard her mother calling from the downstairs, so she got up and walked down to the stairs. As she got to the stair, her mother pull her into an room and said  “ I heard it too”."
  
     7."I am going to lie down my son to his bed and he says ” father, please see if there is a monster on my bed”. I smile to him and a see down his bed, I see my son with the same face is lying there in trembling (gemetaran)  and he murmur (berbisik), father, there is someone on my bed”    "

     8."There was a photo of me when I was sleeping. I live alone in this house."

     9."I saw a grimming(menyeringai)  face outside my window. Whereas my room is in 10th floor."

     10."I like hearing a girl laughter . Unless (kecuali jika) it is 1 am and you are home alone."



Image result for creepypasta picture












Komentar

Postingan Populer